Thursday, August 5, 2010

Frist Boxing Match

Told You Id start to get lazy!

But its probablly better off that way since I havnt really had anything new to write about. Your prolly bored of me going on and on about Palmira. So I have decided to tell you about another exciting thing in my life.

So I have told you that A friend and I have joined a Boxing Gym in Somoto.... right? Sooo this Saturday will be our first offical match!! Sounds Big right? Well its bigtger than just big, its pretty frikken huge! Our names were announced on the Radio. Theres actually a flyer thats out right now, that claims that we are proffessional boxers from Canada. Thats a bit scary since I know for a fact that I am not a professional boxer, and I have only been doing this fora month. Oh...I forgot to mention, this fight will actually be on TV!!!

Here is one of the flyers which I was given, it is not the offical one but it gets the message across!






So ya ya I know I made it sound like we were the only ones boxing. But I also have a feeling that we will be the main event! I keep getting that feeling, maybe its because the flyer says Boxeo Professional Internacianal Masculino. Im really glad it specifies Mascualino because it says in big writing Femenino. And if you noticed people actually have to pay to come watch...no one has ever had to pay to come see us!

So funny Story that I ust heard like 30 seconds ago:
So my Supervisor wasjust in my house and I was talking to him. He told me that he was talking to the vice mayor of Somoto today. When the supervisor told the Mayor that he was Canadian, the mayor said, ¨Oh theres professional Canadian Boxers fighting here on Saturday.¨ So our supervisor said, ¨Ya they are part of my Group, and they are more or less professional, but less is more likely.¨

So it looks as though we have a lot to live up to for this match if the people of Somoto are expecting professional Canadian boxers.

See ya!

PS I know my name is spelled wrong in the flyer, but I assure you its me!

No comments:

Post a Comment