Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What I do!

Sooooo, you know I have been working in Palmira Thursday and Friday........you do know that dont you because you HAVE been reading my blog right?? Well for those who do know you must be wondering, ¨What the frig does he do there for the remaining 5 days?.¨

Well for the frigging days that are Tuesday and Wednesday I work in the town of Totogalpa. And in Totogalpa there is a school named Tepochcali. And behind Tepochcali the are crops that grow out there. A few of our group members are assigned to work and fam the fields. At the beggining we were given a plot of land in which we have complete and total control over. We have to first clear the land. Dig up the grass. After that I dont know cuz im not a farmer! But I´ll definatly learn. We even get to choose what sort of vegetables we will grow there. So now you know what i do for 4 days of the week. Ill tell you about the other days in a later post.

So lately Ive been talking about how The group and I are frequently in the paper, and I have not offered any proof as of yet. Well heres the picture that was posted in the article:

Yay isnt that cool! any ways heres the link to the article so you may read it, although it is in Spanish. For you keeners you can translate it using google translator!!!

http://www.laprensa.com.ni/2010/07/19/nacionales/31976



Well im off to bed had a long day of working the fields, and went to the boxing gym again today!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you will have helpful gardening tips when you get back! or you will be able to show me how to!!

    ReplyDelete